Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Movie reviews: Insidious (Showing time in 19 May onwards - Malaysia)




Genre: Horror
Showing time in Malaysia: Start from 19 May 2011
Director: James Wan
This movie is about a family (Husband: Josh, wife: Renai, and their 2 sons and a daughter) being disturb by ghosts after moving into their new house. At first, I thought that this is just the common “Haunted House” (OH HO – SO BORING ALREADY) story line movie, but it caught my attention when this couple moves to a new house after their first son had a coma, but the entities still following them.
To resolve the problem, Josh and Renai bring the psychic medium person (who is also a friend of josh’s mother) to help them. After that only the audiences are expose to the reason behind the entities’ disturbance. Actually this movie is more as a supernatural movie rather than a ghost story.
I am giving these movie 4 stars, since, the story line is differ from the normal ghost story who seek for revenge, and for the logical of the story.
This movie make me think twice before going to bed (don’t “hahahah” me, since most of my dreams are about re-sitting my SPM! Who want to be trapped in this type of dream for ever, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment